A downloadable tool
Want a nice, graphical way to be able to create maps of connected locations in a game? Or even to take it a step farther and create a 2D navmesh? Here's a program for creating maps of connected locations or 2D navmeshes!
If you've never heard of either of those, they're very useful for many different things, both in video games and in general. You can read more about them here:
This program will make it easy to create networks of connected points, and to join triangles to create a navmesh. You can then visualize traversal across them.
can be found here.
As usual, the asset is free as-is. I'll fix simple or game-breaking bugs but more involved support requires payment via either Itch or Patreon. I get the final say in what constitutes "game-breaking."
- The demo makes use of Emu (also by me), which uses Scribble by @jujuadams
- The pug is also Juju's
- My A* pathfinding extension for GameMaker can be found here
- Navmesh by TheSnidr can be found here
- Bald Eagle by Icons Producer from the NounProject.com
- Icon is based on Map by Andi Nur Abdillah from NounProject.com
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.